The Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET) is a national-level entrance examination conducted by various central universities in India. The test is conducted for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs offered by these universities. It is usually held once a year, and the eligibility criteria, application process, and test format may vary depending on the university and program.
CUET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: UG Courses
CUET Syllabus 2023 and Exam pattern are the prerequisites to start preparation. The CUET 2023 question paper in respect of Section II and Section III will be bilingual i.e. question paper will be available in one of the chosen languages out of 13 languages and English. The CUET 2022 Question Paper of the “Language” Test i.e. Section IA and Section IB will not be bi-lingual. The students preparing for Common University Entrance Test(CUET) 2022 must go through the exam pattern given below.
Section Name Subject / Test Type No of Questions Question Format / Type Exam Duration
Section 1A Choose any out of 13 Languages Attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section. Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] 45 Minutes for Each Language
language Section 1B Choose any out of 20 Languages except the one chosen in Section 1A Attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section. Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] 45 Minutes for Each Languages
Section II –Domain This Section contains 27 Domain-Specific Subjects. A candidate can select a maximum of six (06) Domains as desired by the applicable University/Universities Attempt 40 out of 50 questions in this section.
Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
MCQs based on syllabus given on this page
45 Minutes for each Domain Test
Section 3 – General Test For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission. Attempt 60 out of 75 questions in this section.
Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/s tat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Section 1 A: The 13 languages of Section 1 A are given below candidates can choose any language from the given languages.
Languages (13): Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Urdu
Section 1 B: The 19 languages of Section 1 B are given below candidates can choose any language except the chosen language of Section 1 A.
Languages (20): French, Spanish, German, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri,
Konkani, Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, Manipuri, Santhali, Tibetan, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
Domain-Specific Subjects: Here we have given all the 27 domain-specific subjects of Section Section 2. The candidates can choose a maximum of 6 domains as desired by the applicable University. Check out the list of domains given below:
- Computer Science/ Informatics Practices
- Economics/ Business Economics
- Engineering Graphics
- Biology/ Biological Studies/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry
- Business Studies
- Legal Studies
- Environmental Science
- Home Science
- Knowledge Tradition and Practices of India
- Physical Education/ NCC /Yoga
- Political Science
- Mass Media/ Mass Communication
- Teaching Aptitude
- Fine Arts/ Visual Arts (Sculpture/ Painting)/Commercial Arts,
- Performing Arts – (i) Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam/ Oddisi/ Kathakali/Kuchipudi/ Manipuri (ii) Drama- Theatre (iii) Music General (Hindustani/ Carnatic/ Rabindra Sangeet/ Percussion/ Non-Percussion),
- Sanskrit [For all Shastri (Shastri 3 years/ 4 years Honours) Equivalent to B.A./B.A. Honours courses i.e. Shastri in Veda, Navya Vyakarana, Phalit Jyotish, Siddhant Jyotish, Vastushastra, Paurohitya (Karmakand), Dharmashastra, Prachin Vyakarana, Sahitya, Puranetihas, Sankhya Yoga, Jain Darshan, Mimansa, Advaita Vedanta, Prakrit Bhasha, Prachin Nyaya Vaisheshik, Vishihstadvaita Vedanta, Sarva Darshan, a candidate may choose Sanskrit as the Domain]…. Read more at: https://www.adda247.com/school/cuet-syllabus/
Check the syllabus for each section and subject for NTA CUET Exam preparations.
VUET UG Syllabus PDF Download
CUET PG Syllabus
|S. No.||Courses||Download Links|
|01. 》||CUET German Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|02. 》||CUET Gujrati Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|03. 》||CUET Commerce Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|04. 》||CUET Chinese Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|05. 》||CUET Economics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|06 》||CUET English Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|07. 》||CUET Social Work Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|08. 》||CUET Hindi Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|09. 》||CUET History Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|10. 》||CUET Linguistics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|11. 》||CUET Political Science Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|12. 》||CUET Psychology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|13. 》||CUET Punjabi Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|14. 》||CUET Applied Geology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|15. 》||CUET Sociology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|16. 》||CUET Telugu Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|17. 》||CUET Urdu Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|18. 》||CUET Industrial Chemistry Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|19. 》||CUET Environmental Science Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|20. 》||CUET Geography Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|21. 》||CUET Geoinformatics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|22. 》||CUET Zoology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|23. 》||CUET Life Science Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|24. 》||CUET Mathematics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|25. 》||CUET Microbiology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|26. 》||CUET Nanotechnology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|27. 》||CUET Physics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|28. 》||CUET Statistics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|29. 》||CUET Agriculture Science Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|30. 》||CUET Chemical & Polymer Engineering Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|31. 》||CUET Physical Education Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|32. 》||CUET Philosophy Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|33. 》||CUET Pharmacy Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|34. 》||CUET Computer Science & Information Technology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|35. 》||CUET Biochemistry Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|36. 》||CUET Biotechnology Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|37. 》||CUET Botany Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|38. 》||CUET Organic Chemistry Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|NOTE:- If you want anything else like e-books, practice questions, Syllabus, or any exam-related information, kindly let us know in the comment section below.|
Does CUET have class 11 syllabus?
The CUCET exam syllabus is designed to test the aptitude, knowledge, and skills of the candidates in various areas. The syllabus for the CUCET exam includes topics from the following subjects:
- English Language and Comprehension: This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand and interpret the English language, including grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: This section tests the candidate’s knowledge of current events and general information in various fields such as science, technology, sports, culture, and politics.
- Mathematical Aptitude: This section tests the candidate’s mathematical skills, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics.
- Logical Reasoning: This section tests the candidate’s ability to analyze and solve problems using logical reasoning, including puzzles, pattern recognition, and data analysis.
- Analytical Skills: This section tests the candidate’s ability to think critically and make logical judgments.
- Subject-specific knowledge: For some postgraduate and research programs, the syllabus may include specific subjects related to the program, such as physics, chemistry, biology, etc.
It’s advisable to check the official website of the university or program for the specific syllabus for CUCET exam.